Monday, November 17, 2008

Cut Out Dolls


It’s been a while since I have done any card making, but last week, I pulled out my bits of paper and did some cutting and pasting while I was watching TV. There is something quite soothing about cutting and gluing – it must be a reversion to my childhood. I was never that arty, but I loved my cut out dolls. I would play with them for hours – I liked them way better than my barbie or Daisy doll. So, in some ways, I guess cutting out my vintage ladies is a bit like playing with my cut out dolls!

Yesterday we met friends for brunch at Clevedon and went to the Clevedon farmers market. This is a market that I have been wanting to go to for some time. We are getting pretty spoilt in NZ now with lots of farmers markets being dotted round the country side. I didn’t do too much purchasing - strawberries, artichokes and the buffalo mozzarella that is being made in Clevedon. I look forward to trying it!

1 comment:

Cakelaw said...

Your retro pattern cards are fantastic - I am sure you could sell these.